DISCOVER A NEW YOU!
Colours & Confidence Day
Friday 25th Sept 2020
9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
at Rossington Hall - beautiful Victorian stately home, near Bawtry DN11 0HR
(within easy access for A1, M18, M1).
An exclusive one-day event designed and presented by an award-winning image consultant Sue Burton (Colour & Style Analysis Image Consultancy), and award-winning executive coach and author Claire Cahill (Accendo Coaching). Sue and Claire have both achieved great acclaim through presenting many workshops and events and have collaborated to help ladies look and feel fabulous.
Looking and feeling fabulous every day should be fun and easy. With the right help and advice, it can be. This one-day event offers ladies a very enjoyable and rewarding experience. The event will be delivered in two-parts, with ladies enjoying a delicious two-course lunch served within the elegant surroundings of this Victorian stately home.
Part 1: DISCOVER YOUR TRUE COLOURS presented by Sue Burton
Are you overwhelmed by colour choice and want to know which colours actually suit you best? Have you got a wardrobe full of clothes, yet 'nothing to wear’? Would you love to discover a range of colours perfect for your individual colouring and learn how to wear your clothes in more interesting and flattering combinations?
Wearing the right colours can boost self-esteem, give added confidence and improve your general well-being. Learn the art of colour co-ordination and how to achieve the maximum number of outfits to wear from a minimum amount of garments. The event provides the perfect opportunity for ladies to learn about their own personal image, as well as gaining the knowledge and understanding of how various shades can be worn successfully by a range of different people. Individual colour analysis will be provided for EVERY participant with tuition on how easy it can be to create a colour co-ordinated wardrobe of clothes and accessories and how to combine fabrics to create stunning results.
During the event a wallet of fabric swatches can be provided if necessary (Personal Colour Palette optional extra), containing approximately 30 different fabric swatches illustrating most flattering shades. This is an excellent guide when shopping – a perfect base for selecting clothes, accessories, cosmetics, hair colouring, etc.
Ladies will be provided with a FREE Wardrobe Planner to help sort out the contents of their existing wardrobe. The document also features a holiday packing guide with lots of advice on successful shopping and how to create a colour co-ordinated wardrobe of clothes and accessories.
Part 2: DISCOVER YOUR INNER CONFIDENCE presented by Claire Cahill
Would you like to know what your inner confidence looks, sounds and feels like?
Would you love to learn some great techniques to help you deal with anxiety and to help you say goodbye to the negative self talk and say hello to the confident new you?
Would you like to feel more confident presenting your business pitch at networking events and ready to tackle those jobs you've been putting off for fear of failure or rejection?
If you have answered "YES" to one or more of these questions then this event is for you
At the end of the session you will have
• Increased self awareness
• A handbag of solutions that you can delve into
• A feeling of empowerment
• Increased knowledge that will increase competence to increase confidence
The event will commence at 9 a.m. with tea/coffee upon arrival and finish approximately 5 p.m. Ladies must be in attendance for the entire duration of the event in order to benefit from Part 1 & 2 and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch. ADVANCED BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL Early bird price: £130 (before 1 April) £150 (after 1 April). Cost includes two-course lunch and tea/coffee refreshments
- I loved sharing experiences with others and hearing that most of us are the same or have had similar experiences. I will continue to work on my confidence & I've come on leaps and bounds since I did Claire's Discover Your Inner Confidence workshop in 2018.
- Both sessions worked well together and I'm going home to declutter my wardrobe and evaluate what's happening in my business.
- It was hard to differentiate which part of this workshop was most enjoyable as both sections were fabulous to do. I plan to be more assertive, choose my new colours when shopping and work through my wardrobe to remove the colours that are no longer in my palette.
- I found the Little Miss exercise empowering and realised feelings that demotivate me I can change. I am going to complete my homework on the colours and make improvements with my confidence by setting goals to work on. It's fascinating working in a group and looks can be deceiving. We all have similar issues and it's just life. We learn from these issues and grow.
- I enjoyed sharing stories and taking time to really reflect on internal chatter. I plan to tune into my positive self talk, check my wardrobe and build on actions to support my 20% "transformation".
- I enjoyed the mix of the two subjects and liked being in a smaller group because it felt more intimate which you don't get in a larger group. I am leaving with increased confidence and my winter colours.
- I liked the combination of Sue & Claire's subjects and the mix throughout the day kept it interesting. I am going to work on my self esteem and sort my wardrobe!
- I loved exploring how confidence can vary in different aspects of my life. It was very interesting exploring how confidence or lack of it affects us and it was good to share ideas with a group of supportive women. My husband loved the smell of the scented paper! - Lynne, Nurse Specialist